diumenge, 11 d’octubre del 2009

My Description

My name is Mònica, I'm 14 years old and I study 3rd of ESO in IES Guillem Bergueda. I live in Berga, capital of Bergueda and the province of Barcelona. My birthday is 22nd of August.
There are things that I like and things I hate. Some of the things I like is to write about facts, listen to music... but also there are things I dislike such as swimming, going to canoe, ice-skating...
In my family there are 4 persons, my parents and brother. At home there is a bird of differents colours, green, blue and black tail. I have 3 aunts, 2 from my father's family and 1 from mum's family. I also have 7 cousins all of them are old and I don't have any of age. I don't grandparents, because when I was very small they died.
I have a daily routine, I get up and I go the high school. We start at half past eight in the morning until 2 o'clock of the noon and we continue at half past three until half past five pm of Monday, Thursday and Wednesday. Exept on Thursdays that we finish at 1 o'clock in the noon and we don't come back for the afternoon. Friday we finish at 2 o'clock of the noon and we start holiday in the afternoon. This is what I do every day. At the weekend I usually do my homework, but sometimes I call my friends and speak about things of last week. On Sunday, I rest there are times we ofen go to have lunch in a restaurant with the whole family and we talk about different topis.