dimarts, 9 de març del 2010

What Will Be My Life Like In 20 Years?

In 20 years my physical apperance will be tall, thin and I will continue have long brown hair, but many things can happen in the future. My personality will be very nice and kind.
In the future, I will live in a big house. I will have a little garden arround the house, a swimming pool and a place I will make parties and I willhave relaxed and calm. The house will hve different rooms. The kitchen where I will cook the other plates, the dining room where I will organise parties and invite the friends and family and three or four rooms, two for my children and other for I and my boy friend. My family will be good. I'll have two children: girl and a boy. I will also have one pet. My boyfriend will be tall and blue eyes. He will worke in a company or he will be fir-fighter because he will save and rescue a lot of lives and people will be hppy with his work.
In 20 years, I will worke in a school and I will be primary teacher, because I like to teach children and they will disocover new things. I will have different routines accordine to my life and work. For example, I will get up at 6 o'clock and prepare the breakfast for my boyfriend and children. Next, I will take the car and go with childrens at school. While, my boyfrend will finish work we will come to home at evening.
My lifestyle will be calm and relaxed, because I won't be stressed and nervous. It will be very complicated life. My hobbies won't be smoke because it is bad for my health. I will practice different sports, tennis, running, rideing horse, bycicle... But, I will read books and write letters for my friends and family.