dilluns, 3 de maig del 2010

Do You Remember When You Were a Chlid

When I was a child, I made different things, such as playing games. I remmember when I was five years old my parents and my brother played with my first game, a puzzle animals. This game was the first memory in my childhood.
when I grew up in ten years, my family and I were travelling in a big beach. In this moment, I was watching this landscape and i thought the beautiful place in the world. because I never travel around the world. After ten years when I was six years old my family and I change from the house. Before I lived in a flat, after we moved to a bigger house.
When I started the school, I met other children and I made different friends. In special, in eleven years I knew my best friend in the school. In the school I learnt different things, but in special when I learnt how to write a letter. I like writting different things.
The last memories of my childhood I are of fourteen years when I went to Puigcerda with my family because this day I still remember it.