dijous, 12 de maig del 2011

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT

My favourite restaurant is "Sea Hut" near the beach in Estartit. It's an Spanish restaurant and it have car's park.
The building left me speechless the firt time I saw it had blue and white fronts anb big windows. But what really calls my attention the insaid of the restaurant, big and beautiful. The different colors of the plates are incredible. The furnitures are black and white,
not only you can eat here, but also you can di many different activites. You can have a party with friends. The restaurant has a sepecial room where the childrens can play games.
From my points of view the restaurant is fantastic, it lose different rooms and the music sound it's perfect.
I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food because they serve exotic food.
You have to try it!