dimecres, 1 de juny del 2011

MY DIARY

Today I go up at 7:00 o'clock and I turned on the light. While I was doing the bed, my mother was in the kitchen cookng a special breakfast for me, bacause I passed the history exam last Saturday. I had a shower and got dredded with the school clothes. My cat was in the bedroom and I was in a hurry. And then, I went off to school.

I arrived at school and found my friends.We talked about what we were going to do this weekend. This morning I have many class notes.

In the evening, when arrived home, I did the homework and I watched the reality TV show program. It's curious, today my father arrived early and he answered the Math's test for my project in school. It's half past eleven and I go to sleep, because tomorrow I have an excursion with my classmates to Barcelona